Project Activity Log


Ian: 03/27: I forgot to write my activity last weekend so I am writing it today. I got the stuff and built the bench and painted it last weekend.

Sam:  03/29 - Today I finally did the Outline, and added pictures to the blog. Ian has already finished the bench at this point, so I wrote our original thought process for building the bench in the Outline,  had we not procrastinated.

Katarina: 03/28 - Ian finished up the bench this past weekend, so today we started working on posting to the blog. Abel and I worked on the timeline and I finished the budget statement because Abel could not work on it at home.

Abel: 03/28 - Katarina helped me with the timeline of everything we did for our project. I also started working on the budget statement from the receipts that Ian had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline - Bench Building

Timeline